Encouraging Every Christian to Evaluate Personal Character Traits by Biblical Standards
How does a study of Peter’s life give us direction in our personal walk with Jesus Christ? The Challenge of Christian Character gives willing participants an opportunity for self-reflection on how to move forward in the Christian walk.
What characteristics and traits does the Bible consider to be the “standard” for every Christian? This study focuses on character traits, like love, humility, and honesty, giving God’s standard by which we are to live, even in the 21st century.
Who should participate? New Christians will find a guide to follow after accepting Christ. For those who have been Christians for many years, sometimes there is stagnation in their spiritual growth, which can be dispelled by studying Peter.
Why do Christians struggle with being “in” the world but not “of” the world? There are so many voices in this world telling us how to live, what to do, and how to think. God must be the only One we listen to, and through The Challenge of Christian Character, one can navigate through the New Testament and learn about God’s standards.
The Bible study can be used by yourself or with a group, and can be studied at your own pace. Pilot groups completed the study in about 7-10 weeks.
As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word that you may grow there by. 1 Peter 2:2-3
- Focuses on character traits, like love, humility and honesty, living these out in the 21st Century
- For new converts and those who’ve followed Jesus for many years
- Many voices to being “in” the world, but God’s Biblical standards show how “not to be of” the world.
- Each participant required to have own notebook
- Useful for individual study or groups
- Self-paced study; can complete in @7-10 weeks
There are no reviews yet.