CHALLENGE: A life-enrichment course which clearly presents to a man what the Bible teaches about God’s plan for him, with special emphasis on his role in the family. It provides numerous practical suggestions on how he can better fulfill his responsibilities as a husband and father, and challenges him to positive action which will result in his experiencing God’s blessing in his family.
CHRISTIAN: A spirit-enrichment course which will help a man to understand more clearly what the Bible has to say to him and help him to apply these principles more effectively in his life and family, thereby establishing a closer personal relationship with God.
MANHOOD: A personal-enrichment course which will assist a man to understand why he thinks, acts, and reacts the way he does and will provide insights to help him understand women better. It will help him lead his family and others toward proper development of their personalities and to develop respect for himself as a part of God’s creation.
LESSON TITLES ARE:
- The Wedding Vows
- A New Look at Creation
- A Step Toward Understanding Women
- Responsibility for Oversight
- Love–Without Bitterness
- Satisfying Sex
- Family Finances
- Hopes and Plans
- Satisfying Submission
- Creative Communication
- Controlled Environment
- Parent-Child Relationships
Challenge of Christian Manhood (CCM) requires thirteen consecutive weeks with sessions of one hour. Each lesson consists of an in-depth lecture on cassette tapes for approximately forty-five minutes with additional fifteen minutes for discussion of homework. The Discussion Leader’s Guide provides possible answers to homework questions. CCM is a companion class of Challenge of Christian Womanhood.
- Clearly presents what the Bible teaches about God’s plan for him
- Numerous practical suggestions to fulfill responsibilities
- Challenges him to positive action leading to God’s blessing
- Spirit-enrichment course, understand principles found in scripture, and establishes a personal relationship with God
- Personal-enrichment assisting to why he “thinks, acts, and reacts”
- Provides insights to understanding women better
- Leads family towards proper development of personalities
- Each participant required to have his own notebook
- Thirteen consecutive week, one hour session.
- Available on 13 CD’s or taught by certified teacher